Java Server Side Developer
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a member of the team that designs and develops core components of our Sports Betting platform
- You will contribute to finding optimal solutions for challenging business requirements
- You will contribute to finding optimal solutions for complex technical problems that involve increasing throughput, reducing latency and improve platform performance overall
- You will design and develop automated and integration testing suites and integrate them into continuous integration pipeline
- Minimum 3 years of professional Java development experience
- Proficient knowledge of Java language, platform and core Java EE technologies
- Good conceptual understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Ability to write testable, maintainable and easy-readable code
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn and master new technologies
- Ability to work as a reliable team member, with a minimum amount of supervision
- Good spoken and written English and interpersonal skills
The way we work:
You will work in the team of 20+ people, consisting of highly experienced senior developers and talented intermediate/junior developers. You will cooperate with the colleagues from our Rome office every day. We deliver platform releases every two months. You will be involved in requirements analysis, solution design, development, write automated unit, integration and performance tests. You will also work closely with dev ops and qa teams.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance, additional training and sports budget
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Face-to-face tech interview; What we assess here is your knowledge of Java and Object Oriented Programming
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!