CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster. Over 4.700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time. CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
To help support our Global growth, we are seeking a
Java Software Developer (Contractor)
to join our team in Belgrade
A cloud company with a focus on building multi-tenant SaaS web applications.
We do not outsource our programmers but develop our own products which are used by biggest companies in the world coming from various industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality code and driving others on your team to do the same
- Collaborate to help specify, design and develop software meeting company and product requirements
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
We expect you have:
- 2+ years of professional Java software development
- Experience developing web applications
- Good knowledge of Hibernate, Gradle/Maven, Tomcat, MQ systems, Distributed memory systems, JUnit, RDMS will be considered as plus
- Familiarity with any of popular JS frameworks will be considered as plus
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn about technology
- Competitive compensation
- Budget for your personal development
- Private medical benefits
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Exciting projects in creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Paid sport activities
- Cool working space
*Contractor employment with your own agency
Deadline for applications: 22.03.2019.