Who we are:
Fadata Group is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies. It helps insurers stay competitive in the digital economy by implementing the processes needed to connect faster and more effectively with their customers and distribution partners.
Fadata is looking to hire for its team in Sofia a Java Software Engineer with the followng profile.
- Design, develop and test software.
- Analyze product requirements, develop technical specifications.
- Manage own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Object-Oriented Design principles, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Java programming language in particular ADF.
- Experience with Web services (Soap and/or Rest)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Considered a plus:
- Good understanding of the software development methodologies.
- Experience in software development for insurance industry.
- Experience with Oracle DB and Oracle ADF.
- An exciting working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and social incentives package.
- Development opportunities that match an individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be assessed and treated in strict confidence.