We are looking for a:
What are we looking for?
- - Our new colleague must know CSS3 and HTML5, and have experience with one or more of the following frameworks: React, Angular, Vue.js
- - Candidates need to have an understanding of bundlers and transpilers, and to have some experience working with them
- - Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- - Experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Here are some other technologies that we use frequently – experience with them is a plus:
- - Git for version control
- - We use following testing frameworks: Mocha, Karma, Jest, Cypress
- - Depending on the project – AWS Lambda and Serverless framework
What do we expect from you?
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
- Communicate a in clear and structured way with clients and colleagues
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications:
Levi9 Technology Services
Jula 1994. godine kometa je udarila u Jupiter i omogućila da se po prvi put posmatra direktan sudar dva objekta u Sunčevom sistemu. Udarivši u Jupiter, kometa Shoemaker–Levy 9 izazvala je eksplozije jače od ukupnog nuklearnog arsenala na Zemlji i ostavila za sobom kratere prečnika Zemlje. Sa vizijom uticaja sličnih razmera na IT tržište, aprila 2005. godine osnovana je kompanija Levi9 Technology Services. Levi9 je servisna kompanija koja pruža usluge razvoja, implementacije, održavanja ... Saznajte više
"Sve je počelo u martu sada već davne 2018. godine kada sam odlučio da se više informišem o Code9 radionicama, a nedugo zatim se i prijavim.
Već na trećoj godini fakulteta imao sam priliku da ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- HRANA I PIĆE
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE