We are looking for a
What are we looking for?
- - Our new colleague must know CSS3 and HTML5, and have experience with one or more of the following frameworks: React, Vue.js, Angular
- - For the server side development it is necessary to know NodeJS
- - Candidate have to understand what are bundlers and transpilers, and to have some experience working with them
- - Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- - Here are some technologies that we use recently. Candidates familiar with any of them will be ranked better, others must be prepared to learn them.
- - Git for version control
- - Sometimes we use Cordova, Ionic or React Native for development of mobile apps.
- - We use following testing frameworks Mocha, Karma, Jest, Cypress.
- - We rely on AppSync and Apollo for building GraphQL APIs
- - Software that we develop runs on AWS Lambda and is being deployed with Serverless framework.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing, code reviewing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Follow the existing company, team and project processes and procedures and suggest how to improve them
- Work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- Perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
- Coach and guide less experienced colleagues
- Communicate a in clear and structured way with clients and colleagues
What we offer?
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- - Game room for fun
- - TechLab9 for researching purposes
- - Garage for your bike
- - Relocation package
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications:
Levi9 Technology Services
Jula 1994. godine kometa je udarila u Jupiter i omogućila da se po prvi put posmatra direktan sudar dva objekta u Sunčevom sistemu. Udarivši u Jupiter, kometa Shoemaker–Levy 9 izazvala je eksplozije jače od ukupnog nuklearnog arsenala na Zemlji i ostavila za sobom kratere prečnika Zemlje. Sa vizijom uticaja sličnih razmera na IT tržište, aprila 2005. godine osnovana je kompanija Levi9 Technology Services.
Levi9 je servisna kompanija koja pruža usluge razvoja, implementacije, održavanja i testiranja ... Saznajte više
"Miroslav Radujkov, Java TL & Department Manager
U kompaniji Levi Nine zaposlio sam se početkom 2008. godine, kao Junior Java Developer. Od samog početka imao sam privilegiju da radim na zanimljivim ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- PERSONALNI PLAN RAZVOJA
- GODIŠNJI BUDŽET ZA LIČNI RAZVOJ
- STRUČNE OBUKE
- NEOGRANIČEN PRISTUP UDEMY FOR BUSINESS PLATFORMI
- SOFT SKILLS TRENINZI
- POSETE KONFERENCIJAMA
- FLEKSIBILAN POČETAK RADNOG VREMENA
- MINIMUM 23 DANA GODIŠNJEG ODMORA
- MOGUĆNOST RADA OD KUĆE
- POSLOVNA PUTOVANJA
- SPORTSKE AKTIVNOSTI
- TERETANA (BG)
- WELLBEING PAKETI (FITPASS, MASAŽE, BIOSKOP, ITD.)
- GAME ROOM
- HAPPY HOUR
- TIM BILDINZI
- VOĆE I KAFA
- PARKING (BG)
- GARAŽA ZA BAJS (NS)
- POMOĆ PRI PRESELJENJU