Should be able to take initiatives and contribute in the product design and architecture. Should be responsible for ensuring that software development efforts are align with user stories, wireframes, work items, and also completed within deadlines.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Previous experience of developing Single Page applications.
- Experience with Web Front-End development using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS 3, SASS, Responsive UI using Bootstrap etc.
- Good understanding of tools like NPM, Gulp or Grunt build automation
- A can-do, self-driven attitude, and able to contribute in the product design and architecture.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design patterns, preferably UI design patterns.
- Understanding of functional programming and functional reactive programming.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
What We Offer?
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people.
- Stimulating place to work and grow.
- Health insurance.
- Family-Friendly Employee Benefits.
Halcom is a pioneer in development of modern solutions for payment systems in Central and Southeast Europe. An international company with strong local characteristics, which innovatively develops products and services for financial institutions through an agile methodology. Halcom's experts transform their knowledge of payment systems, technical knowledge and many years of experience, into advanced solutions, products and services. We are present in 8 EMEA markets, in more than 60 banks and two…Više o poslodavcu