JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
The Application administrator will maintain, extend and support our internal applications (Jira/Confluence) and their customizations. They will need to understand end user requirements and determine which can be met using “out of the box” functionality and which would need a custom application build and then to design, build, test and implement it.
Your Main Tasks
- Configure and maintain Jira / Confluence to meet evolving business needs
- Evaluate and manage the usage of our tools add-ons to meet team and business needs
- Work with software teams to identify procedural efficiencies, such as with Jira workflows, custom fields, etc.
- Provide project status, progress, and potential delay information to DevOps as well as Development team Managers and team members
- Be a trusted support and escalation point for all tool issues
- Provide demos and trainings of all JIRA//Confluence Tools
- Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Create JIRA projects, queries, and reports
- Configure, manage, and enhance Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins.
- Create custom workflows, post functions, and validators, make changes to workflows, screens, fields, and reporting, and provide ongoing support and configuration maintenance.
- 3+ years of experience with Jira administration.
- 3+ years of experience with JQL and/or SQL
- 3+ years of experience integrating Jira, Confluence with other applications using REST API's and using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence
- 2+ years of experience building custom user macros for Confluence.
- 1+ years of experience in a Scrum or Kanban environment
It Would Be Awesome If You Also Had
- Ability to apply built-in customization and third-party add-ons to extend JIRA & Confluence functionality as needed
- Experience extending Atlassian products via code development
- Experience directly integrating Atlassian products with other systems
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE