Junior .NET Developer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Adaptiv provides enterprise-wide credit and market risk management solutions for financial services institutions. Adaptiv assists institutions of varying size and complexity to deploy technology to meet both internal and regulatory requirements for risk management and operational control. Adaptiv helps financial services institutions from the banking, hedge fund, asset management, insurance and corporate sectors with our deep understanding of risk management and operational processes.
What you will be doing
As the .NET Developer, you will design, and develop technical solutions for Adaptiv Analytics and related products by applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to implement advanced financial risk management solution.
- Analyse, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and new products
- Interact with product managers and users to define system requirements and necessary modifications
- Document functionality, design and procedures for installation and maintenance of our products
- Train and communicate with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum one year of experience with C# programming
- Understanding of software engineering and design patterns
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
Added bonus if you have
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Mathematical background
What we offer to you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 29.03.2019.