The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring a Junior .Net Software Developer.
As a Junior .Net Software Developer in our International Delivery BI, you will be involved in:
- Developing and improving existing end user applications
- Resolving the challenging technical and application problems
- Identifying problems and bugs, performing code reviews and solving issues rapidly
- Learning the technologies required to produce code based on written specifications
- Delivering functional code based on specified technologies
- You have 1+ years of experience in developing, testing and maintaining existing end user applications
- You have knowledge of object-oriented programming language (C#, .NET)
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in computing sciences (or another equivalent)
- Your English language skills are at an intermediate level
- You are organized, proactive, a fast learner
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
What we offer:
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional training to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu