HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs.
Why we need you:
To help us make a SoC (System on a chip) chip that changes the world.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education, M. Sc. or B. Sc. degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science, Automatic, Telecommunications or Electrical engineering.
- Involvement in all stages of complex ASIC / FPGA SoC design including functional specification development, microarchitecture development, RTL design, synthesis, equivalence checking, and timing sign off.
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Basic knowledge of digital electronics
- Basic knowledge of ARM CPU System Architecture
- At least B level of English language (spoken and written)
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN)).
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects using Cadence/Synopsys/Mentor Graphics EDA tools
- ASIC/FPGA SoC design experience using Verilog and VHDL
- In-depth knowledge of CPU/MCU Architecture
- Experience with RTL development, synthesis, optimization, and timing closure
- Experience in logic equivalence checking
- Experience in DFT/ATPG
- Experience with the implementation technologies below 90nm/CMOS
Why to choose to work for HDL Design House:
- Comprehensive trainings for Juniors from experts for design/analog/verification of ASIC/FPGA System-on-Chip
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball …
- Team building gatherings, traveling, and parties.
- English classes
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops, and education
HDL Design House
HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs. The company also develops IP cores, developed and verified using Cadence tools and flow, and component (VITAL) models for major SoC product developers. Founded in 2001 and currently employing 250 engineers working in three design centers in Serbia and Greece, HDL Design House’s mission is to deliver high-quality products and services,…Više o poslodavcu