Who we are and what we do:
Talkbridge SRB d.o.o. is a fast-growing language service provider type of superhero.
We have super-abilities that include delivering simple solutions to help our customers achieve their global ambitions. Having been in the business since 2004, we’re experts in our field, with a wealth of knowledge across language management, localization, and associated technology platforms.
We are passionate about what we do and how we do it! We love everything about translations because we believe them to be a bridge between people, and between cultures.
If you feel that you can share our power of understanding the needs of our clients and provide them with excellence through customer care… then you might be what we are looking for.
Junior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs, and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate and be available for assistance with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans to Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Provide assigned customers and sales teams with assistance
- Provide ongoing sales support to existing customers, help identify new sales leads, and collaborate with sales teams to develop sales plans and pricing schemes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Find additional hubs, offices (via the internet or existing data) of our existing clients in order to identify their translation needs.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending Skype or phone meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
Only CVs in English will be considered