Hi, we are Maybach International Group
We are a Chicagoland based logistics company and our goal is to do our best in strategic problem solving to get products moved safely and cost-effectively. Since we established our company, we have had an open and transparent relationship with our staff and drivers.
We want to be fair when it comes to booking loads and getting the best possible rates for our hardworking drivers. We provide each employee with training to maximize their skills before they start.
…and we are looking for a Junior Accounting Manager.
- Creating and tracking invoices
- Preparing data for financial report
- Maintaining records and payments
- Handling communications with clients via phone, email
- Completing billing tasks
- Processing transactions and payroll
You would be a great fit for this position and our team if you:
- Are organized and able to prioritize daily responsibilities
- Are detail-oriented and thorough
- Are proficient in and confident with the English language, both spoken and written
- Are a team player
- Have basic computer skills (MS Office)
- Can multitask and meet set deadlines
- Can work US working hours (local afternoon hours 14h-22h, free weekends)
- Dispatch, customer service or accounting background is a plus (but not necessary)
What we are offering:
- Private health insurance
- The opportunity to work in a healthy, pleasant, and stimulating team
Maybach International Group is a Chicago, IL based carrier specializing in full truck load, dry van freight. Established in 2014, we quickly became one of Chicago’s most recognized and trusted transportation providers.Više o poslodavcu