GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior Android Developer
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Eager to learn and adapt
- Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Solid knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- C# knowledge
- Cross-platform mobile apps development knowledge
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.