Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 240,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office are currently looking for candidates for a position of:
JUNIOR AUDIT ANALYST
Work you will do
As an Junior Analyst in our Audit department you’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
Our Audit team is a variety of people, experience, industries and services. Working with them is an intellectual challenge, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
Who we're looking for
- A University degree preferably in Economics (Accounting and Audit, Banking, Insurance and Finance), Organizational or Math Sciences (with aspirations in the fields of accounting, analytics, business or economics).
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with people inside and outside the organization
- Excellent oral and written communicator (Serbian and English language)
- Advanced use of MS Office
- Ability to travel and stay on locations outside Belgrade depending on the project requirements
- Previous experience in auditing will be considered as advantage
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
At Deloitte, our professional development focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
On this specific job we will offer you following development opportunities:
- Minimum 40 hours of training per year
- Long-term career opportunities, both locally and internationally
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Supplementary health insurance
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple geographies and clients
- Advancement within the company
How to apply
Please apply on-line on our website and attach your CV.
Deloitte pruža usluge revizije, poreskog, poslovnog, finansijskog i konsaltinga u upravljanju rizicima. Putem globalne mreže povezanih članova u preko 150 zemalja, Deloitte svojim klijentima obezbeđuje mogućnosti svetskog nivoa i usluge visokog kvaliteta, pružajući im ono što je neophodno kako bi savladali i najsloženije izazove svog poslovanja. Približno 290.000 Deloitte-ovih stručnjaka radi na prepoznatljivosti Deloitte-a kao najbolje globalne kompanije za profesionalne usluge. Deloitte-ove stručnjake…Više o poslodavcu