GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Junior BI Support Engineer / Administrator
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for implementation and maintenance of business intelligence solutions. You should possess a broad general knowledge in information technologies as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Business Intelligence Support Engineer / Administrator is responsible for administration, maintenance and monitoring of the complete BI environment in order to ensur uninterrupted operations and continuous improvements, provides operational support for end users and support for maintenance and implementation of BI applications. BI Support Engineer / Administrator works with other technicians, business analysts, developers and business owners to understand requirements and to identify solutions. As a member of our team you will get a chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Providing support to the users
- System monitoring
- Environment maintenance
- Executing deployments
- Analysis and troubleshooting issues
- Working with developers on implementation and configuration of new technologies
- Ability to execute basic troubleshooting tasks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft operating systems for PCs and servers (Server 2016, Server 2012, Server 2008, Windows 10, Windows 7)
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory system
- Knowledge of installing, configuring and maintaining server and user applications environments
- Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN communication concepts
- Ability to learn fast new technologies and become independent in daily task execution
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving for new skills
- Flexible attitude
- Strong dedication to quality
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Familiarity with BI technologies (eg. Qlikview, Qlik Sense, PowerBI)
- Familiarity with cloud environments (eg. Azure, AWS)
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (eg. Python, PowerShell)
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure monitoring systems (eg. Nagios)
- German language familiarity
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems (Atlassian Jira, Redmine or similar)
- Basic knowledge of software development and deployment process
- Understanding of usage of ODBC and OLE DB APIs for establishing connections to database systems
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of you application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.