DIBS42 is looking for new team members!
Junior BIM Engineer HVAC (Mechanical)
Office Location: Serbia – Novi Sad
Who are we?
DIBS42 stands for Digital Integrated Building Solutions and 42 is the number that stands as the answer to everything, just google it. Located in two countries - the Netherlands and Serbia - we combine the best of both worlds into a group of enthusiastic BIM nerds, with specializations in construction and building-related mechanical and electrical systems where we focus on people, process, data and organization. We want to realize complex issues in a simple and understandable way and make the world a bit more beautiful, by making a positive contribution to the environment, animals, human welfare and the next generation. We take this into account with every choice we make. We aim to be the best data-driven, sustainable, self-learning, virtual builder in Europe within 5 years. Do you want to help us? Come and work at DIBS42!
Our team of BIM engineers is specialized in the disciplines of architecture, construction, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. We work mainly on big utility projects, such as hospitals, datacenters, offices and high rise mixed buildings. We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Mechanical Engineer to join and contribute to the success of our growing team. In Three year’s time we will train you to be a fully independent BIM engineer HVAC, able to handle any project and solve complex building related problems by applying technical knowledge and smart software tooling.
Your (constantly enhancing) mechanical powers:
Your work activities include collection and interpretation of engineering data, development of conceptual design, calculations, system studies and design drawings. You will be expected to perform a variety of engineering work on HVAC Systems, Energy Control and Management Systems, Pumping and Piping Systems, Wastewater Treatment Systems, fire protection systems in the initial planning and design phases of projects. You will also contribute to learning and maintaining the drafting standards as established by the design team, work closely with the project team and actively communicate with the BIM coordinators, as well as train yourself in the necessary knowledge and skills needed for the design of MEP systems
Next to your project related work, 10% of your working time would be devoted to a personal project. Something you would like to learn, create or develop wich makes the work easier, better or just more fun.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering - specialization in HVAC or any building-related mechanical systems is a plus
- 0-2 years related experience in BIM projects as a Junior Mechanical Engineer HVAC – more experience is a plus
- (Minimal) Experience with building related software and eagerness to learn all about it (technical engineering software: REVIT/Navisworks/DYNAMO and/or Solibri and Excel)
- English speaking skills (and possible enthusiasm for learning Dutch in the future)
- Being curious about the latest techniques and easily bored if you do the same for too long
- Main skills: communication, engineering, process thinking, data management and computer programming
- Design experience is a plus
- Being a true team player who is flexible and eager to learn
What we offer:
- Open communication
- 3 year development plan to become a BIM engineer (with yearly review and benefits growth plan)
- Opportunity for professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Chance to learn from the best BIM engineers in Europe
- Your own development project (10% of your working time can be devoted to a project of your choice)
- Optional language training of choice (English or Dutch)
- Optional specialized technical training of choice
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus system
- Company laptop and telephone usage
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Fitpass premium / Financed gym & fitness
- Work from home up to several days per week
If you want to become part of our team of BIM nerds and learn what engineering and BIM truly are, please forward your up-to-date CV and motivational letter in English by clicking on “Apply”.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Bulevar oslobođenja 127/IX
- PIB: 111358013
- Matični broj: 21468550