Tavex is a subsidiary of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading gold and silver investment trader in Northern and Southeastern Europe and a cutting-edge financial institution. We have been operating for more than 30 years in 12 countries. Tavex has been awarded AoN’s Best Employer multiple times, Best Financial Company, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as: BigSEE, German Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from customer service to workspace. Following the tremendous success of Tavex in Southeast region, we are expanding on the Serbian market.
If you truly value:
- Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
- Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
- Happiness at work - Tavex has been awarded by its members “Europe’s best employer”, multiple times;
- To be valued by your clients and colleagues because you are a trained professional;
- To be part of a Champions League finals team.
With regards to our business expansion in Serbia, we are looking for a Junior bullion and treasury dealer, with the following main responsibilities:
- Consulting customers on investments in physical gold (we work with real assets not paper ones);
- Management of all physical stock and transactions;
- Preparation of invoices, reports, bank payments and other administrative documentation;
- Work closely with international partners;
- Work with numbers and database analysis.
No experience in the field needed! Tavex believes that people are the most valuable asset and would hire and train you, even without previous experience, as long as you:
- Are Self–disciplined – can get a lot done without needing to be supervised;
- Have the ability to work with numbers and database analysis;
- Are passionate about global macroeconomics;
- Rush to work – because you love it, not because you are late;
- Are responsible, self-driven and adaptive person;
- Are fluent in English;
- Are ready to train, travel and transfer knowledge between the company’s branches.
- Are fluent in German is an advantage.
- Transparency, open relations, family values and ethics;
- Starting gross salary 1000 EUR;
- Sign-up bonus 1000 EUR gross after the completion of the initial training until the sixth month;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development.
- Bugarska, Beograd, bul. Sitnyakovo 48
- PIB: 112661355
- Matični broj: 21715301