Junior Business Analyst
Belgrade - Serbia
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you would like to develop your career as a Junior Business Analyst – keep reading.
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking individuals with a BI/BA background who would support the global BI team in terms of requirement gathering for client projects, as well as internal projects and product development. This role is part of a global team working on local and global clients from various industries. We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication skills, with the ability to take initiative.
What we offer
A full-time position as a Junior Business Analyst with a competitive salary and benefit package. An exciting work environment with opportunities to work on descriptive and predictive analytics using latest Microsoft tools. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Who is sa.global
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our add-on solutions are used by architecture & engineering firms, IT & management consulting firms, and other project-driven businesses to optimize the performance of their organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
- Gathers requirements and translates business needs into functional specifications and design for data reporting
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding the design, requirements and user manuals related to data and reporting
- Trains and supports end users on access of reports
- Collaborates with developers to make sure the deliverable is up to standard and client satisfaction
- Works with product teams to develop reporting elements to sa.global products
- Occasionally travels to clients’ premises to provide on-site support and consulting
- University degree in business, finance, mathematics/statistics, computer science or another analytical field
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in business analysis or financial controlling/reporting or business process optimization
- Proficiency in Excel (or any other analytical tool - Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Nice to have:
- User experience in Power BI or other data transformation/reporting tools
- Experience/understanding of tabular modelling
- BA certification
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
- Chance for development, challenging professional tasks.
- Support in improving your skills and strengths, providing on the job trainings
Ideal candidate is someone seeking to work in an environment with independence, personal growth opportunities, strong client-centric values, and a supportive group of colleagues.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your CV in English.
Find out more about sa.global.
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE