GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliablepartner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for: Junior Business Intelligence Developer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the business intelligence development and maintenance.
You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience in business intelligence and software development, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette.
Among others, your tasks will be to design, develop and maintain different business intelligence applications and systems, create data visualizations, implement and maintain real-time data extraction and transformation tools, prepare project documentation, communicate and coordinate inside a largeorganization on different projects, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed.
You should be able to understand the software architecture of various business intelligence applications that are being developed and supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain.
As a member of our team, you will have a chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- University Degree or equivalent work experience (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Basic understanding of Business Intelligence and DWH concepts
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving for new skills
- Flexible attitude
- Strong dedication to quality
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence, ETL and DWH concepts
- Good knowledge of MS SSRS, MS SSIS, Power BI, QlikView, Qlik Sense or similar tools
- Familiarity with MS Azure technology stack (Data Lake Storage, Data Factory, Databricks, Azure DWH or similar tools), or other MPP, distributed data processing, high-end data warehousingappliances
- Familiarity with the best practices in data visualization (e.g. scorecards, reports & dashboards,etc.)
- Familiarity with the backend ETL for data extraction and building DWH data models
- Good knowledge of any of the following languages: .NET/C#, Java, PHP
- German language familiarity
- Familiarity with logistics and/or banking processes
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
- German language lessons
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.