Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 200 employees divided into 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development.
If you are searching for a job where you will have a chance to apply your knowledge, but also to learn about new concepts/software technologies as needs arise, join us in the position of: JUNIOR DATA ANALYST
- Consultant for designing and implementing Data Platform and Data Visualization projects using Microsoft technologies
- Main technologies used: Power BI, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics
- Functional analysis or support for functional analysis of customer requirements
- Data source analysis and data source consolidation into structured databases
- Development of reports and dashboards
- Training and user support
- Acquire additional knowledge on current and future technologies, help other team members to improve their skills and understanding
- Activities, in general, will be delivered within a project team, with various levels of autonomy depending on the complexity of the specific activity and on the expertise
- Degree in: statistics, mathematics, information technologies, engineering, physics or economics
- Passion for data exploration, technology and innovation
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Italian would be a plus
- Due to the strong innovative components of the technologies used, acquiring additional knowledge on current or new technologies, while helping other team members to improve, will be part of the role;
- Acquiring certifications will be part of the professional requirements and training path.
What we offer:
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, a combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced
- Parking space
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja