Junior DevOps Engineer
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
We are looking for junior DevOps engineers to join our dynamic team of developers, quality assurance experts, and business analysts who are building a next generation of financial derivatives processing platform from the ground up.
- Engineer and maintain our build / deployment platform to drive continuous delivery of next generation of financial derivate processing platform
- Be part of our development teams with the view to ramp up DevOps culture of the project
- Build and maintain various CI / CD pipelines supporting projects CD initiatives
- Administer / Maintain development infrastructure including source control systems, CI / CD servers, CI / CD environments, container orchestration servers –including OS level
- Continuously explore new technologies / opportunities to improve team development efficiency
What you bring
- University degree in Computer Science (or related University degree)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Linux OS is requirement
- Some level of familiarity with basic networks and computer hardware is requirement
- Experience with BASH scripting will be considered as a plus
- Familiarity with build engineering, automation of testing and deployment is a plus
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Groovy will be considered as a big plus
- English language fluency
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 05.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno