Embedded Devices Guru (wanna be)
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Write (part of) devices code and ensure operation within specification.
- Prepare and perform test activities during all phases of product development cycles.
Ideal candidate personality
- “Out of the box” thinking.
- Use logical reasoning to identify strengths & weaknesses of (alternative) solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality.
- Be curious and ready to propose and learn to work with new technologies/approaches (KISS principles in mind).
- Able to self start and self direct work; comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience Required
- Education in the area of HW/IT (SE, CS, EE).
- Knowledge of programming in any of structure oriented language.
- Good knowledge of technical English.
This will be considered as bonus
- Experience with the C programming language.
- Experience with NB1, LTE Cat M1, EGSM and LoRa.
- Experience with ARM & AVR, ARM Cortex M33.
- Very basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic knowledge of PHP.
- Linux shell (scripting is a BIG+).
What we can offer
- Work on one of the largest IoT infrastructures in Serbia and other countries.
- Fast-paced project environment.
- Open platform for any improvements or suggestions.
- Team that fits you.
- Permanent employment.
- Possibility of remote work.
- Flexible working hours.