JUNIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER
(I&F McCann Grupa/LOKOMOTIVA)
Lokomotiva is a new business unit within I&F Grupa, leading communication system operating in 12 countries in Southern and Northern Europe, with more than 650 employees.
In the era of digital revolution, Lokomotiva is preparing to develop in-house a full scope of digital transformation products and services and offer to clients in all 12 markets.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Junior Front End Developer you will join interdisciplinary team and work closely with UI Designer, developers and testers in a fully Agile environment, to deliver high quality user experience and UI features to our clients and their end users. You will be writing efficient code, implementing UI elements and components and follow overall Front End Development strategy for a product.
- 1+ years experience as a Front End Developer is a MUST
- Experience with development of dashboards and web applications with complex UI elements and controls will be considered a PLUS
- Experience with popular frameworks such as Vue, Bootstrap (or Angular, React, etc)
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer candidates the possibility to develop and improve in a dynamic environment. We reward personal contribution, motivation and initiative. We provide quality conditions for professional development. We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office closes between New Year & Christmas on most years when the calendar allows
- Enhanced family-friendly policies by covering full monthly salary during maternity leave for all employees with more than 18 months of continuous working experiences.
- Free eye tests
- Awarding significant work anniversaries at the company
- Regular monthly after work parties
- Plus a huge number of benefits: New Year’s child gift vouchers, monthly theatre tickets / other events giveaways…
Note: All applications will be considered with full confidentiality, and only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 12.07.2019.