Wanting to step up your marketing skills?
Hungry to get better and see how big accounts get scaled to the moon while working on them?
Do you feel stuck at your current position...bored to death?
Do you want to learn cutting edge stuff around making Google Ads?
If you are nodding your head, that's great!
We're looking for a Junior Google Ads Media Buyer who wants to learn and improve their skills.
This position will start on a full-time basis (b2b contract), $600-$800/month (depending on your proven experience).
PS>>> Don't be scared with our tasks & requirements. You will be taught everything. We just don't want to work with people who hear about Google Ads for the first time!
PSS>> We mostly server clients in US so we tend to have calls in European evenings. If you're find with working from middle of the day (in Europe) till evening, that's great.
- Work under experienced marketers so you can grow your skills
- Access to cutting edge knowledge, know what works
- The freedom to manage your time/location/schedule (we have no physical office or set working hours - besides synchronous time)
- Weekly team calls where we discuss issues with accounts, go over solutions and ways to scale, so you don't feel like you're alone
- Ability to be guided through tasks by senior media buyers
- An opportunity to work with an international and innovative team of people with an awesome company culture where suggestions/ideas/challenge are welcomed.
- The chance to grow/be challenged/to develop and to become the best at what you do
- Set up/monitor/optimize Google Search, Google Display, Google Shopping and YouTube campaigns from start to finish.
- Analyze Google media buys and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure client success.
- A/B test ad copy, images/videos, and funnels effectively to meet performance goals.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Perform competitive research to identify & learn from what competitors are doing
- Used to working in English
- A proven track record of working with Google Ads accounts and a strong PPC marketing background.
- Detail-oriented & organized, methodically doing your research/planning/prioritizing & setting goals.
- You have an analytical mind, your proactive and driven which enables you to effectively manage & optimize search, display, YouTube & shopping campaigns.
- You're an expert in tools like Google Ads Editor, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center and above all, you know how to make Google/YouTube Ads profitable (and you have the results to prove it).
- You can find solutions on your own, you're not dependent on others to give you every single answer
We're a small team of Google Ads experts consistently staying on the cutting edge of Google Ads knowledge.
Besides all the knowledge, we do love working together! We have a very low rotation.
We strive for getting the best results for our clients! Check out our site https://texonica.com to watch videos of all the happy clients we have!
Would you like to see such a video where a client personally says thank you to you?
I bet you do!
We work with leadgen and eCommerce clients who understand that they need to be involved in the delivery process. Yes, it gets them better results but also makes our work so much more fun! (We don't work with clients who don't respond for like a month!)
- Estonija, Tallinn, Sepapaja 6