About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 18,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Support the local recruiting processes, including active sourcing, pre-screening & onboarding
- Support the operative HR administration with focus on certificates, time tracking system, HRIS entries and reporting/HR controlling
- Support the HR Manager with various projects, e.g. Training & Development, Retention Management etc.
- Support the local HR team with employee requests
- This position supports the German based HR team and is located remotely in Serbia
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a university degree with a focus on human resources/management
- Initial practical experience in an HR function and in labor and social law desirable
- Fluent in German language (written and spoken), English skills are an advantage
- Strong communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Eager to learn and open minded
- Proactive, team-oriented approach with creativity and flexibility
- Structured, pragmatic and result-oriented way of working
- Confident user knowledge of MS Office (including Excel), SAP Success Factors an advantage
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 17.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu