Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets. With our global footprint and forward-leaning customer experience solutions, we serve our clients via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc.
The Junior HR Support Specialist is responsible for the correct implementation of the Human Resources policies defined at the Company, in terms of labour relations and personnel management and administration, guaranteeing effective support to the Organisation's remaining functional areas, and to all employees forming part of the Organisation.
Currently, we are looking for a new team member in Belgrade, who is focused on quality of it’s work, precise and well organized, has good communication skills and is able to work in a very dynamic environment and is flexible and willing to learn.
- Manage and file all documentation which generates a relationship between the Company and the employee, processing the employee files, in line with the established procedure.
- Attend to employee queries in a labour relations matters with the Company (pay, timetables, holidays, leave, etc.).
- Operationally supports HR/documentation related processes.
- Manage employee settlements.
- Process and control possible attendance incidents (sick leave, absenteeism, holidays).
- Make the relevant queries to the official and/or social bodies with respect to personnel administration procedures.
Professional qualifications/Specific knowledge:
- University/ College diploma or equivalent degree (Economy, Labour Relations, Work Studies, Administration, or similar).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role (administration, preferably in HR department) in a large, dynamic organisation.
- Basic knowledge of labour law is a must.
- Basic knowledge payroll processes are an asset.
- Experience in working with formal documents and sensitive data.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Previous experience in HR IT solutions is an advantage (SAP)
- English: minimum: C1- communicative/ advanced
- Detail oriented
- Go to person and strong listening skills and focus on internal clients
- Focus on Quality and self development
- Teamwork oriented
- Remain motivated and keep a positive attitude under pressure
- Good observer with analytical skills, eager to ask questions and make suggestions
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity for professional development within a growing, international environment.
- Good working conditions within a motivating international environment.
- Opportunity to contribute to digitization of HR processes.
- Package of benefits and contract employment.
Transcom Worldwide d.o.o.
Transcom je švedska multinacionalna kompanija koja posluje širom sveta, poseduje bogato internacionalno iskustvo, ekspertizu u upravljanju projektima iz različitih grana industrije. U Beogradu posluje od 2014, a u Novom Sadu od 2018. godine. Nakon pet godina rada u Transcomu je zaposleno preko 500 posvećenih specijalista za korisničko iskustvo koji pružaju usluge na 13 jezika i opslužuju klijente u različitim industrijama.
Kompanija u Srbiji je prepoznata kao pouzdan i atraktivan poslodavac, ... Saznajte više
- PLAĆENI TRENING
- VOĆNI DAN
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- WORKING MOMS PROGRAM
- KORPORATIVNE POPUSTE