Passionate about helping people and eager to build an environment where individuals can really grow? Then join our young and friendly team, where all ideas are listened to and the best ones are implemented.
As Junior HR for Whyttest Belgrade - you will join a team of friendly and passionate people who make anyone feel like home. Your role will be to support the growth of the team by recruiting the best candidates and by helping them have a positive experience as a Whyttester.
We value our people and we care about their development and wellbeing, that is why we invest a lot of energy in development plans that support both the growth of the employee and of the company.
So join us, we have cookies.
- Minimum 1-year previous experience as a Recruiter or HR Generalist.
- A high degree of autonomy and initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. A people-oriented profile.
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Organization skills with high attention to details
- Familiar with Labor Law
- Coordinates the recruitment process to cover the needs of the projects (build job ads, research best channels for recruitment, selection of CV’s, schedule for interviews, communication with candidates & feedback).
- Makes the financial offers to the accepted candidates and communicates with external parties (accounting, payroll, etc)
- Support the recruitment strategy, by providing studio-specific content for social media, or handling partnerships with external organizations (student associations for example)
- Handles the communication with the local management & team leadership concerning New Employees (new employee start date, project assignation, induction training, etc).
- Induction for new employees (tour of the building, presentation of the Internal Rules and Regulations).
- Collaborate with managers and team leads in making sure the Internal Rules and Regulations are followed. Discuss case by case, when official notices should be given, verbal or written (related to Absences and delays at the standard official schedule).
- Coordinate the Exit Process. Discuss with the managers on the departure date, both voluntary and involuntary. Handle exit interviews.
- Gather information for different statistics and surveys (example – satisfaction on benefits, motivation /demotivation factors, Turnover reasons, the status of sent offers).
Any good challenge has its fruitful rewards:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- The chance to interact with some of the biggest game development studios in the world within an international Group.
- Friendly, dynamic team
- Team Building Events
- Tea, Coffee, Fresh Fruits (at the office)
- Relaxation area with games and consoles (at the office)
Why should you join the Whyttest Detectives branch?
Whyttest is the place where we can grow together and have a lot of fun. Here you won’t find any “rage quitters”, your ideas are listened to and you have every chance to see them being put to the test.
Also, we work best as a team, so you will find support, lots of friendly faces, and people ready to help you any way they can. Not to mention the fact that you have many chances to level up in your career and learn new stuff.
Whyttest is part of Testronic Group - a world-leading provider of QA services, with over 20 years of experience and offices in Poland, the UK, and the US. Together we offer Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance, and Player Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Whyttest is a young company, with a friendly culture, located in Bucharest, Romania. Since 2014, here you can find the perfect mix between the professionalism of an international company and the freedom of a local company. Not to mention the blend between “young blood” and veterans of the industry. The teams consist of highly experienced QA professionals (10+ – 15+ years in different gaming companies) and young people, with great potential and fresh ideas. Whyttest’s most…Više o poslodavcu