- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Graduate degree or senior year students from Technical Faculty, preferably ETF, FON, RAF, FTN and Faculty of Mathematics;
- Good understanding of Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful;
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle;
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Prometheus, Redis, Microservices will be considered as a plus;
- 1+ year of Backend development experience will be considered as a plus.
- Competitive salary package;
- Private health insurance;
- Hybrid workplace;
- Great coworkers;
- Teambuilding activities;
- Interesting projects;
- Working with globally recognized brands.