HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work with cross-divisional teams on key Industry 4.0 initiative “Connected Worker”
- Interact with Henkel’s unique and World Economic Forum awarded “Digital Backbone”
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Collaborate with Senior team lead regarding priorities, timelines, and estimates
- Contribute regularly and proactively in team discussions
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed, while developing and sharing innovative solutions
- Proactively manage workflow and minimize downtime between assignments
- Manage and maintain developed applications and live support
- Work in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it
- University degree in Computer Science (BSc, MSc) with focus on development
- 0 – 1 years of experience in Application Development
- Experience in developing mobile applications with a familiarity in implementation of scalable, reliable, secure products will be an advantage
- Able to optimize for multi-device iPhone, iPad, Tablet & Smartphones
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience in Scrum principles and Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in JSON, XCode, Visual Studio, SQL
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server will be a clear advantage
- Knowledge of KONY Visualizer will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Server-side programming in Java will be an added advantage
- Experience of developing native Android or iOS applications will be plus
- Team player, willingness to grow in a multinational company
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Henkel Srbija d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar oslobođenja 383
- PIB: 100472093
- Matični broj: 07102160