We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Junior PV Associates (m/f)
Medical high school or Medical collage graduates
Responsibilities for this position
To assist with pharmacovigilance processes (processing of individual cases and preparation of aggregate reports), supporting preparation of SOPs, product safety reviews, as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Medical high school or medical collage qualifications
- Very good English skills (B2), both verbal and written
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-time position
- Pharmacovigilance and other professional trainings
- Various directions of career development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Very interesting office-based job in a friendly international (EU) team of young highly educated people
- Office based work in Belgrade
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application electronically enclosing your English CV. Due to high a volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 04.03.2020.