For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook. TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for a Junior Product Designer to join our Belgrade team of 60+ creative and talented people.
- Owns and takes responsibility for all aspects of design and implementation of design for our web and mobile platforms;
- Creates wireframes and high-fidelity deliverables to development teams;
- Creates user flows and/or user journeys;
- Partners closely with product and development teams to ensure design accuracy;
- Follows existing design systems;
- Uses research data, design principles, or other objective information to support and promote design decisions and recommendations;
- Creates interactive prototypes.
- 1-2 years of Product or UI/UX design experience;
- Portfolio of previous UX/UI design projects;
- Knowledge in information architecture, user flows and cross-platform flows;
- Proficiency in UI software, such as Figma, etc.;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams;
- Proven visual design sense and the ability to articulate your thoughts and ideas through drawing;
- You believe that creativity comes from iterations and different approaches, and you are willing to accept feedback or start over to achieve the best user experience;
- Good time management skills including the ability to work simultaneously across several tasks;
- Self-starter “mindset.”
- Familiarity with human-centered design (design thinking) research methodology;
- Experience in conducting studies, analysis, and user testing to make data informed decisions;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum teams;
- Experience with B2B SaaS projects.
What You Can Expect:
- Having an impact on the product that is being used by hundreds of thousands of users;
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented, and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to successful;
- Private Health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability, and open communication.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible workforce management solutions and mobile timekeeping. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex employee scheduling, leave management, timekeeping and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com. We have two product lines, TCP’s TimeClock Plus software and Humanity.…Više o poslodavcu