The worldwide leading engineering consulting service provider of customer-specific solutions in the heavy industries (rolling stock, aerospace, oil & energy, constructions etc.) is currently hiring for an opening position in Belgrade/Novi Sad.
- Predict, track and demonstrate the life-cycle cost (LCC) and reliability, availability and maintainability metrics of our assets.
- Creation of risk, FTAs, FMECA, reliability and availability (RAM) analysis and optimization of maintenance plans.
- Definition of maintenance concepts, maintenance infrastructure and other maintenance requirements.
- Digitalization of processes in coordination with the fleet management and product development.
- Evaluation of field experience for the validation of maintenance analysis. Accompanying and implementing the RAM/LCC requirements within our projects worldwide (Europe, America, Africa, Middle East etc.).
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, aerospace, weapon engineering, mechatronics, process engineering or similar education.
- Knowledge and work experience in transportation, production, maintenance or RAM/LCC is an advantage.
- Good English skills spoken and written; German is a plus.
- Analytical thinking and high comprehension in complex processes. Independent and prudent work with high standards of quality and reliability.
- Team player.
- Effective, assertive and negotiable.
- Flexible, resilient and passionate.
- Attractive salary package and allowances.
- Modern office in one of the most beautiful designed business spaces in the country (gym is a part of space facilities).
- Remote working (i.e. home office 40%).
- Paid business trips across the world.
- Chance to work and grow in an inspiring engineering environment with the clients who are the top world class in their industries.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness and respect, always pushing the boundaries. Let` s move the world together!
Sent your CV in English electronically.
Why essitec? essitec full-time specialized engineers with advanced engineering degrees are dispositional for full service in a variety of industries including aerospace, space & defense, metro & rail, automotive & heavy equipment, energy & utilities, appliance manufacturing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), electronics, batteries & semiconductors. From Idea To The Full Product In need of a team of specialized engineers? We provide you with a wide range of services that will guarantee…Više o poslodavcu