CCBill handles online payment processing services and affiliate marketing solutions, whereas PhoenixNAP offers IT infrastructure services that include cloud services, bare metal servers, colocation, and other IaaS solutions. We’ve been operating in the USA since 1998 and have satellite offices in Malta, the Netherlands and Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia.
The position is a full-time, Monday to Friday.
We will work from home till July 2022. Then, we'll switch to a hybrid model (3 days from the office, 2 days from home/week).
Position is temporary. We offer a temporary contract, till January 2023.
No requirements for travel (0% travel time).
Previous PM experience is a plus but not mandatory for this position.
IT background is highly preferred.
Working hours Monday-Friday from 10AM-6PM
We are highly ambitious, fast paced organization where changes are embraced. If you don’t consider yourself flexible, resilient and dedicated, please reconsider applying.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Managing several independent IT projects simultaneously through all lifecycle stages, with constant supervision and support from the department.
- Typical project expected to be managed:
- Duration: 3 months – 1 year
- Project team:
- 5-15 employees participating (full or part-time)
- 1-5 geographical locations
- 1-2 time zones
- Project types:
- IT infrastructure (networking, virtualization, databases, security)
- 3rd party system implementation / integration / migration
- Software Development
- With the support and supervision of the department:
- Effectively manage schedule, cost, quality, communications, risks, procurement and changes on each individual project through standardized processes within predefined project contains.
- Develop project documentation including kick off materials, project plans, presentations, and status reports.
- Collaborate with diverse international staff.
- Manage and motivate project teams in weak matrix environment.
- Effectively communicate project goals and status.
- Determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Identify and escalate/solve bottlenecks quickly and efficiently.
- Facilitate cross group communications and effective teamwork.
- Monitor resource utilization for projects.
Key Job Requirements:
- Problem-solving skills, with proven capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Ability to notice changes and willingness to process them as per established procedures.
- Leadership ability and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Strong troubleshooting and research skills required.
- Expert at Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English.
- Certifications in any one or more of the following: PRINCE2, PMP, ScrumMaster (CSM), ITIL is highly desirable.
- IT background both in Software Development and/or IT Infrastructure is highly preferred.
What we offer:
- Work in world renowned international company
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Constant support and coaching
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- 25 days of paid leave per year
- 5 days of fully paid sick leave per year
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee (when we work from the office)
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije