UBConnect is a market-leading provider of mobile telecommunications infrastructure services to the private and public sector in Norway. Our main office is in Oslo. We have a daughter companies in Belgrade and Niš with 80 employees (mostly engineers), all engaged at Norwegian projects.
UBConnect is specialized in planning, design, build and upgrade of mobile networks. We have leading position at Norwegian market, where we are the biggest provider of these services, and are the only company providing services to all public mobile operators.
We offer stimulating working environment and good work atmosphere. Our main values are: respect for people, high level of business ethics, community culture, high competence and integrity. You can meet our team on following link: career.ubconnect.no
UBConnect has very active role in the latest technology upgrades, being major supplier at all 5G mobile network projects in Norway (including the biggest 5G network rollout in Norway).
We are expanding and strengthening now in order to prepare for upcoming massive 5G projects in Scandinavia and are calling you to join our team!
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Project Manager who would be the part of our team managing ongoing 5G project rollout in Norway. Junior Project Manager will be responsible for defining, planning and including the project management system.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Junior Project Manager
This job is for you if you have:
- University degree in Project Management (Faculty of Organizational Sciences)
- Work experience in a project management system is a plus but we are eager to consider candidates without experience who are willing to learn and improve their skills
- Good computer skills: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
As a person you are:
- Initiator, proactive and see yourself in leading roles
- Positive, cooperative and with can do attitude
- Fast learner, independent and responsible
- Analytical thinker and detail oriented
Here’s what your job responsibilities would be:
- Support project manager and team members in different phases of project
- Updating project management tools
- Improving project management system
- Gathering and analysis of project results, reporting and archiving the results
UBConnect offers you:
- An international, innovative and professional working environment
- Working in a young and positive team
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of telecommunication engineers
- Permanent employment
- Occasional travels to Scandinavia for a short term trainings
- Private pension insurance
- Yearly medical checks
- Norwegian language classes
- Quarterly team building activities with colleagues
- Work from home in some occasions
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Send us your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you would like to be a part of our team.
UBConnect Int d.o.o.
UBConnect AS (former UBQ) - established in 2005 – a Norwegian company that is a market-leading provider of infrastructure and consulting services to the private and public sector, in industries such as telecommunications, IT, railways, roads, power and energy. We have an active presence in three countries and currently employ more than 220 talented individuals, and are rapidly expanding. Our main office is located in central Oslo, Norway. We have a daughter company in Belgrade, Serbia with 70 employees.…Više o poslodavcu