Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Adaptiv Analytics provides enterprise-wide credit and market risk management solutions for financial services institutions. Our teams assist institutions of varying size and complexity to deploy technology to meet both internal and regulatory requirements for risk management and operational control. Our clients include financial services institutions from the banking, hedge fund, asset management, insurance, and corporate sectors.
What you will be doing:
Our development teams combine technical skills with a comprehensive understanding of the financial and business problems that our solutions address. Our teams are working on delivering a high-quality product to the customer, making us stand out in the marketplace.
You will be a part of international team working on a leading financial risk management platform together with other quantitative analysts, developers and product owners.
We are looking for junior quantitative developer with a genuine interest in finance, mathematics and technology to join our development team in Belgrade.
As a quantitative developer you will
- Be involved in development of a leading financial risk management platform
- Implement mathematical models for pricing of financial products
- Verify that our models are correct and are appropriate for their intended use
- Document functionality and design of our models
- Work closely with other team members to provide high quality software
What you bring:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent programming skills
- Degree in finance, mathematics, engineering or similar field
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Added bonus if you have experience with:
- C# programming
- Financial risk management
- Agile software development tools and practices
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your skill set
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well-being (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE