Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS FastVal, pioneer and leader in providing risk and independent valuation solutions for OTC derivatives to financial institution around the globe, is looking for a financial engineer to join its Valuation and Risk team.
The successful candidate will be part of an international established team of financial engineers. He will work on OTC structured products valuation for clients, and on presenting the valuation service to prospects, where his communication skills will be key. The candidate will also participate in the improvement of existing global financial engineer tools to cope with changing and evolving environments. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include the support on derivatives pricing investigations, as well, liaising on a project basis with the quant team and the development team.
The role is an excellent opportunity to work with highly skilled and experienced derivative professionals and to master the entire spectrum of OTC product range. The successful candidate will play a key role within the Valuation and Risk team, with direct client responsibilities.
What you will be doing
- Valuate client position portfolios using FIS FastVal
- Validate client portfolio positions valuations
- Understand the models and numerical methods used for pricing structured derivatives (IR, EQ, FX, Credit, Inflation, Hybrids, etc.), explain model behaviour and identify major sources of risks
- Provide training in theoretical and practical aspects of derivatives pricing
- Participate in presentations of FIS FastVal services to prospects and existing clients
- Enhance FastVal service quality in term of market data engineering and pricing process
- Assist in the documentation of FIS FastVal marketing brochures and financial engineer processes white papers
What you bring:
- MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Finance or similar field
- Minimum 1 year of experience with financial derivatives pricing, trading, quantitative or risk analysis
- Strong mathematical and logical reasoning skills
- Skills in financial derivatives pricing and analysis
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Other analytical or teaching experience will also be considered favourable
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE