CPA Global, part of Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
We’re offering an excellent opportunity for a junior recruiter with strong sourcing skills on an initial 12 month contract. You will be participating in execution and delivery of the end to end recruitment process for a wide range of roles across our rapidly expanding Belgrade office.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities:
- Participate in consultations with Hiring Managers to gain a deep understanding of recruitment needs and deliver solutions efficiently and cost effectively
- Partner up with Recruitment Business Partners in all aspects of the recruiting process for assigned positions: posting, sourcing, screening, scheduling, offers and onboarding
- Seek out innovative approaches and tools to consistently deliver world-class talent
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
- Engage in creative solutions to attract high caliber passive candidates
- Develop solid understanding of Clarivate’s business and EVP to serve as a face of the organisation when communicating with the candidates and business leaders
- Participate in the local and regional execution of global improvement initiatives.
- Report on status and effectiveness of sourcing efforts
- Align with Recruitment Business Partners on process improvements and cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure all internal / external compliance processes and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You’ll be exceptionally client-focused, partnering with both our business and external candidates to deliver a first-class experience
- You have the ability to manage and prioritise tasks with high standard of accuracy
- You demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business, products and services as well as our EVP to be able to represent the company at all levels of engagement.
- You have the knowledge of a variety of internet recruiting techniques. If you had a chance to work in an ATS before, this would be a plus.
Please submit your application in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
CPA Global, Part of Clarivate
CPA Global, part of Clarivate, is a global leader in Intellectual Property software and tech-enabled services, serving over 12,000 law firm and corporate customers every day. Our commitment is to give IP professionals the information, insight and technology they need to manage the world’s ideas. We operate at the heart of the innovation lifecycle, providing the actionable information and insights our customers need to make critical decisions with speed and certainty. We arm innovators with unique ... Saznajte više
"If I was asked what is the one most important quality a good employer should have, I would without any hesitation respond with “care”. It is the true and authentic care that sets the foundation of all ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA