GFA South East Europe (www.gfa-see.com) is a consultancy company based in Belgrade and engaged in project management of technical assistance projects. GFA South East Europe is a subsidiary of GFA Consulting Group (www.gfa-group.de), one of the leading German consulting companies working in international development cooperation. We provide consulting services and implement projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds.
At GFA Consulting Group, we strive to catalyse change to improve the quality of life of people around the world. We provide consulting services and implement projects financed through bilateral and multilateral funds. Our clients are GIZ, KfW, the European Commission and many others. Since 1982, we have been implementing more than 3,000 projects in 130 countries and continuously expand the scope of our work, which currently includes ten technical business areas and corresponding departments.
GFA South East Europe is looking for a Junior Recruiter (m/f/d) for Experts in Technical Assistance Projects.
The recruiting of suitable experts for tender and projects is one of the essential tasks in our business and a prerequisite for our success. As Junior Recruiter (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the search of experts for and in our development cooperation and technical assistance projects worldwide and with a special regional focus on South East Europe.
Join our team in our Belgrade office to support the GFA Recruitment Department with the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for supporting the Recruitment Department of GFA Consulting Group in Hamburg in the recruitment process for tenders, projects and studies of different clients;
- You search for and contact potential experts by world-wide sourcing (database, online platforms, internet);
- You write job advertisements in the press, in regional newsletters and on specialized web-sites;
- You receive CVs and select experts according to the required profile following the instructions from and together with the Recruitment Specialists and Tender Coordinators;
- You expand our internal expert database (including new experts, updating contact information, uploading CVs);
- You communicate with the experts and establish your own network;
- You coordinate and / or take part at personnel marketing events in the region (e.g. representation at job fairs, meetings, etc.).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree, preferably in the context of Social Sciences, Law, Business Sciences or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in recruiting;
- At least 1 year of experience in working in an international context or e.g. in implementation of technical assistance projects;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite, knowledge of French, Spanish and/or German is an asset;
- Affinity with MS Office software (Word/Excel/Outlook) and other IT systems (databases);
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- You have the willingness to adopt a flexible working approach and timing in response to existing work load, as well as a passion for recruitment.
We work at the heart of International Cooperation and find solutions to global challenges through our projects. Integrated into a team of employees from all over the world and different backgrounds, we lay the foundation for you to grow and learn within GFA through continuous skills development and further training.
The position is a fixed term contract with the possibility for a permanent employment.
Application review begins immediately, position is open until filled.
Interested candidates should send their complete application (cover letter, CV, desired salary, earliest starting date, work references / certificates) electronically and in English only.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
GFA South East Europe d.o.o.
- Srbija, 11000 Beograd, Kolarčeva 7
- PIB: 108029818
- Matični broj: 20919507