We are looking for:
Junior Research Project Manager
This role will suit someone who enjoys delivering research insights and has solid organisational and communication skills.
Key Duties include:
- Responsible for project management, data analysis, preparing actionable insights, ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of results to clients
- Knowledge of a range of quantitative techniques (potential to customize them based on the clients’ needs is an advantage)
- Communication with clients related to project demands
- Background in quantitative research (mixed background of quantitative and qualitative research methods is an advantage)
- Experience across a range of sectors would be an advantage (such as FMCG, banking, technology, etc.)
- A university degree in psychology, economics, statistics, organizational sciences, marketing, or related fields
- 1 year of professional experience or internship in global company would be an advantage
- Analytical abilities and usage of MS Office, SPSS
- Knowledge of English language (both written and oral) is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Self-motivator with a curious nature
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, kindly send your resume with the cover letter, in full confidentiality electronically.
Our future employees can expect good working conditions, suitable remuneration package and the opportunity of professional development and growth.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.