Junior Software Developer
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people's dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Your domain of activity will be to cover a wide range of product and technologies such as Radio Frequency communication such as BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), UWB (Ultra Wide Band) & RF Proprietary protocols and also cryptotology.
We will also work on Body Control Modules (BCMs) and Network Control Modules (Gateways). BCMs are central elements of vehicle electronics, they combine several functions in one housing and practically control all electronic basic, comfort and security functions. Gateways are the enabler for communication within vehicle network system and thereby function as data router, as well as central computing unit between vehicle network domains and play a key role in vehicle security (Cyber Security) in modern architectures.
Gateways are also a core element in modern E/E architectures to enable software updates/downloads “over the air”. The functional range of these products is in most cases customer and vehicle specific, where we define and develop solutions for all markets and customer requirements.
In your day to day job you will:
- Develop the intregration strategy of the software components within a professional development enviroment
- You will be part of an engineering team, developing and integrating SW modules in C programming language for a new category of products, for all major automotive manufacturers (European, Asian and American markets).
- You will support requirements management process, and help system engineer to define Software Requirements.
- You will contribute to SW architecture and design.
- You will be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests
- You will be accountable for problems analysis and corrective actions definition
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Any experience in programming language (C, Java, Php, etc.)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Embedded C language programming
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, preferably with Elektrobit tooling
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Automotive experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training on job for all necessary knowledges (C programming, microcontroller, Automotive technologies.
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
Apply now by sending us your CV in English until 09.06.2019.