Interested in innovating from the ground up in a global, market leading company? We are developing products to support our existing clients while expanding into new sectors for financial services transformation. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and platforms, and to contribute to all phases of development.
If you are a fresh graduate or are on your final year and close to graduation, you might just be the ideal candidate we are aiming to make a part of our fast-growing team.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are a fresh graduate, looking for the perfect place to start your career
- Want to be responsible for the development and support of a mission-critical solution and other enterprise applications using the latest architecture patterns
- Enjoy contributing to solutions servicing a global market in a rapidly-evolving and fast-paced payments industry
What you will be doing:
- Application development – Coding, unit testing, integration testing, documenting, QA testing support/resolution
- Database development – procedure/function coding, documenting, QA testing support/resolution, code optimization
- Production Installation and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of production deployed applications
What you will need for this position:
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL
- Working knowledge of the following development environments:
- MS Visual Studio 2010 – 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2005 – 2017
- Project and time management skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Good problem solving and documentation skills
Added degrees and skills we value:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mathematics and Faculty of Organizational Sciences or similar
- Experience in MS SQL Server programming
- Experience interacting with foreign, remote software engineers
- Experience in Software design
- Experience with ATM management, Cash management, and/or transaction reconciliation
- Professional and international working environment.
- Opportunity to advance professionally.
- Competitive salary package.
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Friendly team atmosphere
Euronet Services headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market capitalization of over $4 billion USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Euronet Services d.o.o.
Euronet Worldwide Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile…Više o poslodavcu