We are part of Selerant Corporation, founded in 1990, a leading global provider of processed-based product lifecycle management (PLM) software and consulting services within three core manufacturing segments: Food & Beverages, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical and Specialty Chemicals.
Currently, we’re looking for junior software developers, to join us. If you are a talented, curious, self-driven individual, passionate about software design and development, dependable person that works well within a team, good in problem-solving, you are welcome to apply for this position.
In SELERANT, master and pioneer software-maker in the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for formula-based manufacturers, you will collaborate with an international team of experts to the overall and on-going success and innovation of our top-class PLM product.
You will have the unique opportunity to be exposed to our high-profile customers’ needs, and play a role in delivering a solution aimed at improving their business outcomes.
As a SELERANT Junior Software Developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into ours best-of-breed solutions for our clients improving their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
Major areas of responsibilities:
- Participates in developing and maintaining the functionalities of the Selerant products
- Understands new product requirements and translate them into design
- Tends to obtain and maintain deep understanding of Selerant’s suite components in order to contribute to technical decisions including roadmap
- Contributes to customer satisfaction and improved cooperation with Selerant Support team
- Employs Agile Development practices
- One (1) year of working experience with Visual Studio .NET framework: C#, ASP.NET Web forms and MVC
- Participating in technical design and analysis
- Scrum methodology knowledge
- Experience with HTML, Multi Browser support, XML and Web services
- Experience with SQL language
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical, functional and management staff
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
We look forward to receiving your application.
Beolink doo is a subsidiary company of Selerant group since 2008. Since 1990, Selerant solely focuses on formula-based manufacturing, specifically on New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI). Selerant initially began as a regulatory software provider and continually expanded the focus to encompass all NPDI processes. Introducing industry-leading initiatives, Selerant pioneered Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and introduced new SaaS with the Selerant Compliance Cloud. Selerant…Više o poslodavcu