SiteHost is a well known and industry leading cloud infrastructure provider that was founded in 2004. We work hard to provide outstanding products and services to our customers while creating a healthy and happy work environment.
We’re growing and are looking for passionate developers who enjoy taking on a challenge to join our team. You’ll be working on new and existing products that our customers rely on every day, as well as internal tools to help our system engineers be as productive as possible. We are an agile company, and our team is based across the world and we make good use of collaboration techniques for remote working.
We’d expect you to be able to tick some of these boxes:
- You have experience building and consuming API’s.
- You have experience with PHP, Python, Go or something similar.
- You strive to write clean and maintainable code.
- You have fantastic written and verbal communication skills so you can clearly articulate complex issues and work effectively with remote team members.
Bonus points if you can tick some of these boxes:
- You have an eye for spotting potential UI/UX problems.
- You have experience with cloud services and LAMP stacks.
- You are familiar with linux and operating platforms used in servers.
- You understand how hosting works, including domains and DNS.
The above skills are important, but perhaps the most essential part of this job is being a great addition to our team. You need to be a friendly and considerate team member who takes ownership of their work, helps the people around them achieve and simply makes SiteHost a better place to work by being here.
Why should you come work with us? We have a wonderful team that knows how to ship while being relaxed and friendly. You’ll get to work across a variety of projects, infrastructure and languages – also known as full-stack – you won’t just be another cog in the machine. We’ll also support your growth, we want people here for the long term which means we know keeping you happy is vital to both yours and our success.