Junior Software Engineer (Body & Network Control Modules) (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Your domain of activity will be products such are Body Control Modules (BCMs) and Network Control Modules (Gateways). BCMs are central elements of vehicle electronics, they combine several functions in one housing and practically control all electronic basic, comfort and security functions. Gateways are the enabler for communication within vehicle network system and thereby function as data router, as well as central computing unit between vehicle network domains and play a key role in vehicle security (Cyber Security) in modern architectures. Gateways are also a core element in modern E/E architectures to enable software updates/downloads “over the air”. The functional range of these products is in most cases customer and vehicle specific, where we define and develop solutions for all markets and customer requirements.
- You will be part of an engineering team, developing and integrating SW modules while working under latest Autosar standard.
- You will contribute to SW architecture and design.
- You will be responsible for performing module verification and integration tests.
- You will be accountable for problems analysis and corrective actions definitions.
Find out more about Continental:
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mechatronics)
- Knowledge of C programming language
- Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Knowledge of serial networks and communication protocols (i.e. GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, CAN, LIN)
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 03.04.2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu