We are the biggest online shop in Switzerland, with our ambitions reaching even further. Currently expanding into other European markets, we have started our internationalization process by opening a customer service focused subsidiary in Belgrade 5 years ago, followed by entering and strongly positioning on the German market 3 years ago. Since then, our organization has grown tremendously, with no real signs of things slowing down. Therefore, we are looking into stepping up our game and integrating our 28 international Scrum teams (consisting of around 220 employees), by opening a software department in Belgrade.
Junior Software Engineer
Would you like to work on the in-house developed digitec.ch, galaxus.ch, galaxus.de and galaxus.at web shops, and have an impact on more than 1.3 million customers in Switzerland and the EU? To be in an autonomous team responsible for its own backlog? In a place where hierarchy is more like a challenging and supporting partner, as our values and intent on making it simple, push away from the horrid and prevalent corporate culture of today? Then a position as Software Engineering at Digitec Galaxus would suit you well. To meet the increasing requirements, as well as improve and automate our customer service, we are setting up a new Scrum team and opening a software development team in Belgrade, integrated with our Swiss operations.
- As part of a new Scrum Team, you are responsible to provide the required information to our customers and improve our customer service processes as well.
- Together with the rest of the team, you focus on creating the highest possible value for the customer.
- You express your opinion freely, but are willing to conform to the broader consensus.
- You feel comfortable being yourself and as a part of the team, while working in the conception and programming of smart solutions.
- You code because you love clean code, good performance, scalability and meaningful test coverage.
- You have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (ETF, FON, FTN, etc) or relevant experience
- You are a passionate techie and are ideally familiar with our tech stack (C# .Net Core (MVC), SQL). Check out our technology radar: https://www.digitec.ch/techradar
- You like working together with people
- You are fluent in English - both written and verbal.
- You get bonus points if you are familiar with Front-end technologies.
- Flexible working hours.
- Combined working model (office + home office) - home office doesn't die after corona in our company.
- 25 days vacation per calendar year.
- You have your budget for personal development (internal and external trainings, workshops, books, etc.).
- We will support you in your German language development if you want.
- 13th salary.
- You have the chance to work using up-to-date technologies in a distributed architecture with continuous deployments.
- Opportunity to decide if you want to work 80% or 100%, the salary is based on the percentage of working time.
- Click here and check our behind the scenes from Zurich
- Click here and check out our Recruitment process
Digitec Galaxus d.o.o. je ćerka-kompanija najpoznatijih švajcarskih internet prodavnica: digitec i Galaxus koje čine DigitecGalaxus AG. Prva je specijalizovana za potrošačku elektroniku, IT i telekomunikacije. Ako u Cirihu nekoga pitate da li je čuo za digitec, 99% ćete dobiti potvrdan odgovor, vrlo verovatno uz osmeh. Galaxus ne zaostaje: po količini proizvoda najveća je online prodavnica u Švajcarskoj, a asortiman i dalje raste, svakodnevno i vrtoglavo. U ovoj galaktičkoj prodavnici ... Saznajte više
"Moj posao je za mene mesto, gde se ujutru sa osmehom dođe, ideje realizuju u delo, podrška podrazumeva. Svakog dana nešto novo nauči, svaki novi izazov uz pomoć EKIPE uspešno savlada. Kreativnost dolazi ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE