Serbia Zijin Mining d.o.o. Bor, part of Zijin group ltd is specialized in mining exploitation and it’s in the middle of construction new UG Cu-Au mine. To support its further expansion, company is searching for responsible, proactive and motivated candidates for the position of: Junior Surveying Engineer
Providing support in coordination and performance of surveying activities.
Primary activities and tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Performs land surveying activities for Company’s Mining and Surface Construction projects, in accordance with technical regulations;
- Creates relevant sketches and other technical documentation within own scope of work;
- Connects future underground pit objects with surface geometric basis and gives geometric elements for mine rooms;
- Keeps track of performance of works, draws and updates maps in accordance with field and pit assembled data, controls and calculates monthly progress;
- Responsible for accuracy of surveying data and for correctness of equipment and instruments;
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
- Adhering to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
- He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work;
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/her duties;
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates:
- Acquired higher education in field of Geodesy (Land Surveying) or Mine Surveying – bachelor degree or higher;
- Good English skills and
- Excellent computer skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Previous work experience in performing same or similar activities, as well as acquired state (professional) exam in Mining shall be considered as an advantage;
- Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision;
- Adaptable to a high-pressure environment;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability,
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines and
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the mentioned skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)
Serbia Zijin Mining d.o.o. Bor
Kompanija Serbia Zijin Mining d.o.o. Bor započela je, pod tadašnjim nazivom Rakita Exploration d.o.o, 2010. godine geološka istraživanja u okviru licence "Bor-Metovnica". Geofizička ispitivanja koja su obavljena na tom potezu značajno su doprinela inicijalnom otkriću ležišta Čukaru Peki početkom 2012. godine. Projekat izgradnje rudarske infrastrukture i geoloških istraživanja na potezu Čukaru Peki nalazi se na oko 6 km južno od Bora, a oko 245 km jugoistočno od Beograda.…Više o poslodavcu