The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Junior Technical Support Specialist.
About your Role
As a Junior Technical Support Specialist in our Banking Outsource - Service Center, you will have unique opportunity to contribute to implementation of Instant Payment for Banks in Serbia. You will be involved in providing timely and efficient resolution of client’s requests, application testing and delivery, analysis of the problem causes and reporting to development team, maintaining electronic banking channels and systems 24/7, realization of tasks set within the project plan.
- You have 1 year of experience as a technical support
- You are familiar with Linux OS software solutions
- Your knowledge of software testing will be considered as advantage
- Your experience of MS SQL, Windows OS, Linux OS, MS SQL server will be considered as advantage
- Your level of English is Intermediate
- You have obtained University/High school degree in computing sciences
- You are ready to work in night shifts
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- You are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu