Junior Test Development Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Our Human Machine Interface (HMI) business unit makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable.
System test activities in the automotive industry represent a key component in the product lifecycle due to the importance of having products that are safe and secure. Each individual dealing with this role has a contribution to the millions of lives saved every year by the intelligent systems that are present in the vehicles surrounding us.
As a Junior Test Development Engineer, you will support the development of tests to check and report the functionalities of our Automotive Human-Machine Interface Devices using the specialized tools and processes of our tribe: Test Applications, Car Network Simulations, Integrated Test Systems, even actual Test-cars.
If you are smart, eager to learn, attentive to details, and willing to work in a team with individuals that share the same values and capabilities, we would be more than happy to have you onboard.
In your day to day job you will:
- In-depth analysis of customer requirements
- Creation of test specification
- Test Automation by using automotive industry-specific tools (internal and external)
- Execution of tests and generation of test reports according to the defined test process
- Issue reporting and tracking by using specific tools
- Collaborate with the Technical Project Leader, Product Test Manager, Software Development, EE Development and Quality Engineer in verifying and interpreting the test results
- Building test setups and test environments tailored for each specific product
- Improving test processes
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Informatics, etc.)
- Electronics knowledge (e.g. knowledge of the functionality of digital and analogue components, reading schematics)
- At least 2 years of experience in using any Test Automation/Sequencing Environment
- Proficient In using Scripting/Programing Language
- Knowledge of the tools: Vector CANoe, NI LabView, NI TestStand
- Knowledge of test design methods and processes (preferably with ISTQB certification)
- Experience in handling electrical measurement and automotive equipment (Oscilloscopes, Frequency Generators, programmable Power supply)
- Good communication skills
- Analytical capabilities
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience in software development process
- Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA)
- Fluent in English
- German language is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application In English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 192 000 ... Saznajte više
"Početnički entuzijazam dug 20 godina
Kako da znaš da je kompanija u kojoj radiš dobra za tebe?
"Pa, recimo ukoliko nakon 20 godina internacionalnih prilika, liderstva, rada na temama ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA