HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC, such as complex FPGA designs.
Why we need you:
To help us make a SoC (System on a chip) chip that changes the world.
Who can apply:
- Candidates with formal education, M. Sc. or B. Sc. degree in Electronics, Informatics, Computer Science, Automatic, Telecommunications or Electrical engineering.
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution, and verification sign-off
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications
What you'll bring:
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of C/C++ and computer architecture
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl).
- Familiar with software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN).
- Familiar with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects.
- At least B level of English language (spoken and written)
Why to choose to work for HDL Design House:
- For all junior engineers, there will be 4-6 months technical training. It will be organized in HDL DH premises, executed by a senior engineer with teaching experience from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. The training will be organized based on Cadence (Incisive/Xcelium, Genus, Innovus, Tempus) and Mentor (QuestaSim) EDA tools. During the training period, the junior engineers will not have other assignments and they will have a fully paid salary.
- Permanent employment
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities: football, basketball, volleyball ..
- Team building gatherings, traveling, and parties.
- English classes
- Company-sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops, and education
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
We thank all applicants for their interest. However please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HDL Design House
HDL Design House delivers leading-edge digital, analog, and back-end design and verification services and products in numerous areas of SoC and complex FPGA designs. The company also develops IP cores, developed and verified using Cadence tools and flow, and component (VITAL) models for major SoC product developers. Founded in 2001 and currently employing 250 engineers working in three design centers in Serbia and Greece, HDL Design House’s mission is to deliver high-quality products and services,…Više o poslodavcu