As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
The Workday ERP team is a one-of-a-kind, cross-functional and multinational bunch. Regardless if working remotely from various places in Europe or together on-site in Zürich, we believe in teamwork and promote the spirit of openness and transparency, allowing for some good laughter amid all the work that needs to be done. There are no two days alike so if you enjoy a variety of tasks and by the way have some software engineering history to tell, you’re welcome to apply and join our “lüstige Truppe”.
As Junior Workday Integration Engineer you will take series of thorough professional vendor as well as internal training to understand the tools and methodologies used to develop and maintain so called “Workday Integrations” i.e. means of integrating the state-of-the-art Workday ERP system with various 3rd party systems and applications. Before becoming a “Workday Integration Ninja“, capable of leading projects from design through to go-live, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a subset of Workday integrations in the Human Capital Management and Financials area with constant support from senior colleagues. Over time you will be grown into working with end users to capture requirements and design the Workday Integration solutions on your own.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Computer Science or similar faculty graduate
- Proven experience (~1 year) in using XML technologies (XSD, XSL, XQuery etc.)
- Proven experience (~1 year) in using Core Java
- Understanding of SOA architecture and components e.g. SOAP and/or REST based Web Services, Security
- Understanding of “the Cloud” and related concepts
- Analytical thinking, Interest in Business Analysis
- Understanding of IT project structure and stages
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to travel on-site from time to time (team building, critical project phases)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Workday Integrations
- Experience in working with corporate ERP solutions (SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft etc.)
- Experience in working with any ESB, IaaS platforms
- Experience in working on IT project
- Understanding of HCM and Financial processes
- Communicative German language
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance